Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Apple Ipad




After watching a video on the new apple gadget, my initial feeling, "I am not impressed" It is cool, I love new things, but why would I buy a new toy that can do same things as my iPhone or iPod? Not that I have any of those :).


Will this item change our views about technology? Will our teaching styles change because of it? I don't think so. I do not see much difference between the iPod/iPhone and iPad. When you have a laptom at least it is protected but the iPad screen is not protected, so that is the first thing that is not good. I just do not see how this is "the best thing ever".


4 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you about the issue with the unprotected screen. I cannot stand when there are smudges or fingerprints on the screen for my cellphone! Just think about children/teens and how frequently they wash their hands! All I can think about now is how quickly these screens will get dirty, or worse... scratched!! I hadn't thought about that before reading your blog.

    I like that you included a picture, that's really cool! How did you do that?

    -Andrea Wolber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining this class!-KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah how did you add a picture? Very nice touch! :) Also good point about the screen and how will it last long term? Good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry guys, I've have been away from my computer for quite some time :). When you post a under the title there are little icons, like video, pictures and fonts, just click on the picture and put any picture you want.
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks for reading my stuff.

    ReplyDelete