Tuesday, March 30, 2010

GarageBand



In last class I liked playing around with garage band. It is a cool program. I love music and I love playing around with music and it was a lot of fun, changing original song to something I like. GarageBand allows you to do so. I am thinking of making a video and that program could be so useful for that. You can do a parody of any song that you want. I don't really fully understand GarageBand but spending couple of hours on it, it is user friendly, which is very cool. Another feature that I like about the GarageBand is the fact that you can learn to play a new instrument like a piano or a guitar. That is awesome, you don't have to pay for lessons, it's free.
I am interested in playing more with GarageBand. It is another software on the mac that makes me buy a macbook pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment